Black Cumin Seed Forte, 40 Tablets
The compounds in Black Cumin are used traditionally in Ayurvedic herbal preparations to:
- Support healthy digestive function
- Support healthy liver function and metabolism of fat
- Help relieve occasional mild digestive discomfort, including bloating and flatulence
- Provide antioxidant activity
- Help maintain general health and well-being*
1 tablet daily with food, or as directed.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Calcium 63 mg, Black Cumin seed 5:1 extract 400 mg (from Nigella sativa seed 2 g).
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate and hypromellose.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.