Cataplex® B, 180 Tablets
- Supports a healthy heart
- Stimulatory to the metabolic, cardiovascular, and central/peripheral nervous systems
- Supports energy production in all cells
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels already within a normal range
- Contains B-complex vitamins to support healthy muscle action
- Supports healthy homocysteine levels
- Excellent source of thiamin, niacin, and vitamin B6*
Suggested Use: Two tablets per meal, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 Tablets) contains: Thiamin 1mg, Niacin 20 mg, Vitamin B6 1 mg, Choline 10mg. Proprietary blend 545 mg: Bovine liver, organic beet (root), nutritional yeast, porcine duodenum, defatted wheat germ, , organic carrot , organic sweet potato, rice bran, bovine adrenal, sunflower lecithin powder, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), ascorbic acid, manganese lactate, phosphoric acid, inositol, and riboflavin. Other Ingredients: Honey, choline bitartrate, niacinamide, calcium stearate, arabic gum, thiamin hydrochloride, and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.