Folic Acid B12, 180 Tablets
- Encourages healthy cell production
- Supports healthy nervous system development
- Encourages healthy circulation
- Supports healthy homocysteine levels
- Essential in the important processes of DNA formation and replication
- Healthful diets with adequate folate may reduce a women's risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect*
- Excellent source of folate and vitamin B12
Suggested Use: One tablet per day, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Folate (400 mcg folic acid) 665 mcg DFE, Vitamin B12 6 mcg. Proprietary Blend 350 mg: Calcium lactate, bovine liver, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, porcine stomach parenchyma, defatted wheat germ, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, oat flour, and ascorbic acid. Other Ingredients: Honey, dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, folic acid, and cyanocobalamin.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.