Immune System Health Pack - Vegetarian, 60 Packs
- Supports specific aspects of immune system activity and contains research-supported ingredients such as EpiCor® and maitake and turkey tail mushrooms*
- At the suggested use of two packs per day, this product provides an excellent source of antioxidant vitamins A and C.
- Excellent source of vitamin D and zinc.
Each box includes a 30-day supply of individual packs (taken morning and evening). Each pack contains:
- Epimune Complex (1 capsule) – a vegan immune system support supplement designed to help your immune system stand up to challenges. It helps support respiratory health.*
- Cataplex® D (1 tablet) - supports bone health, mineral absorption, the immune system, and cellular processes.
- Echinacea-C™ (1 tablet) - supports the immune system.*
Suggested Use: Contents of 1 pack each morning and evening.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless, otherwise directed by a qualified health professional. Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family. This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 pack) contains: <1g Total Carbohydrates, 150 mcg RAE Vitamin A, 15 mg Vitamin C, 20 mcg Vitamin D, 40 mg Calcium, 5 mg Zinc, 258 mg Dried yeast fermentate. Proprietary blend 305 mg: Organic turkey tails mushroom powder, echinacea angustifolia (root), organic echinacea purpurea (root), organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, maitake mushroom powder, and maitake mushroom extract. Other Ingredients: Calcium lactate, cellulose, organic acerola (berry), milk powder, honey, organic rose hips, zinc amino acid (rice) chelate, maltodextrin, potassium citrate, water, arabic gum, glycerine, calcium stearate, modified corn starch, sucrose, vitamin A palmitate, ascorbic acid, and cholecalciferol.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.