Iplex®, 150 Capsules
- Supports normal eye function
- Supports healthy cellular and connective tissue associated with the eye
- Supports healthy eye vascular tissue*
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cataplex A-C, Cataplex G, Cyruta, Ostrophin PMG, Phosfood Liquid, and Oculotrophin PMG
- Excellent source of riboflavin and niacin
- Good source of vitamin B6 and antioxidant vitamin A
Two capsules per meal, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 Capsules) contains: Vitamin A 160 mcg RAE, Vitamin C 6 mg, Riboflavin 0.4 mg, Niacin 4.8 mg, Vitamin B6 0.2 mg, Choline 10 mg, Sodium 15 mg. Proprietary Blend 938 mg: Arrowroot flour, inositol, phosphoric acid, calcium lactate, porcine eye PMG™ extract, organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, veal bone PMG™ extract, bovine liver, magnesium citrate, porcine stomach, nutritional yeast, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, bovine adrenal, organic alfalfa (aerial parts), bovine kidney, defatted wheat germ, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, porcine brain, manganese glycerophosphate, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, DL-methionine, organic oat flour, organic reishi mushroom powder, organic shiitake mushroom powder, bovine bone, veal bone, sunflower lecithin powder, rice bran, medium chain triglycerides, and carrot oil. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, choline bitartrate, water, ascorbic acid, niacinamide, calcium stearate, modified corn starch, riboflavin, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), vitamin A palmitate, sucrose, and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.